- Magnetic Separator
- Electrostatic Separator
- Flotation Equipment
- Dryer Equipment
- Filtration Equipment
- Dewatering Equipment
- Gravity Separator
The spiral classifier produced by SBM is designed for slurry tank and flooding rate in proportion. According to the difference of spiral's depth in over-flow surface, the design of tank can be also divided into straight type (ST), modified frame (MF), and flaring frame (FF). To achieve a better control of slurry, it is necessary to make the height and area of slurry tank proper. Undoubtedly, our spiral classifier can help you control the granularity size well.
Generally, there are two types of spiral classifier: single spiral classifier and double spiral classifier. According to the depth of spiral blade in the flooding end, spiral classifier can also divided into high weir type and immersed weir type. Their features are as follows:
1. High weir type: the top of spiral blade is higher than the flooding level, and the center of blade is lower than the flooding level. It is fit for classification of the ore with flooding size between 0.083-0.15mm.
2. Immersed wire type: the spiral blade is fully immersed in the flooding size. It is used to make a clear classification of the ore with flooding size between 0.15 and 0.07mm.
The spiral classifier is applicable for:
- Separation of fine granularity and liquids from coarse particles
- Separation of light particles from heavy ones
- Grading the final products according to the particle size
- Separation of liquids from solid particles
Advantages of the spiral classifier:
- Energy conservation
- Heavy capacity and shock resistance
- Powerful spiral elevator of a detached type
- Continuous spiral mechanism
- The optimum of particle size ranges from 75 to 800 microns
Main features of the spiral classifier:
- Adjustable weirs
- Sealed and immersed bearings
- Optional automatic lubrication system
- Steel tank and bottom construction
- Wide choice of the design of tank
- Overflow collection box
- Suitable for a series of industries
- The size of single spiral ranges from 300 to 2200mm
- The size of double spiral model ranges from 1,500 to 2,200mm
Spiral classifier is widely used for distributing in the close circuit with ball mill, grading slurry in the gravity mill, grading granularity in the flow of metal ore-dressing and desliming and dehydrating in the washing.
|Model||Spiral diameter (mm)||Spiral rotation speed (r/min)||Trough length (mm<=)||Motor power(kw<=)||Dimensions(mm<=)||Weight (t)|
|For driving||For lifting||Len-gth||Width||Height||<=|
If there is change of the above specification, it subjects to the newest products' specifications.
The most economic design of Spiral classifier
SBM machinery designs and supplies whole sets of mining and rock crushing and screening equipment, we provide professional and considerate technical support all over the world, including equipment designing, selecting, purchasing, manufacturing, installation, etc. Chat Now